Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy



Synopsis


When you're lost, sometimes the only place you can go is home.

Broken over the death of her fiancé, Molly leaves law school to return to her childhood home in North Carolina. Expecting to lay low until she can figure out what else to do with her life, she finds herself in the arms of her high school sweetheart, the boy who represents everything from the past she tried to leave behind.

Looking for an escape, she instead finds a way back to the girl she almost forgot existed and a future she never dreamed possible.

Book Links



What I Think


Sorry Alyssa Rose Ivy is the first one up to bat with  my new way of reviewing  but its not going to be a bad one for you lol, scared you a little didnt I.

I dont know how many times i picked this book up ready to read it and something comes up and i dont get back to it, but this time i got to finish it and i am glad i did.

This book follows Molly when she decided to leave law school and to return home to get away from everything that has happened to her lately.

I makes you think that its going to be one of them books that you read all the time with the same story line you know Boring same old same old. but its not.

I connected to Molly straight away all she wanted to do is to get away from things that happened in Boston to how things go back in Clayton Falls.

Alyssa Rose Ivy is one of my very favorite Authors i have all her books and have almost all of them.
and i will be keep reading them as they are all amazing.

I recommend it to everyone.

Book Rating